I have the 2002 Ford Explorer as well as had to reinstate the delivery final year during around 80,000 miles. Does this do anything for the worth of my automobile if we were to sell it? Also, do the lot of cars need brand new transmissions when they have been 7 years old, or is it only fords? Because I’m meditative I’m never starting to buy the travel again since of this.
Incoming Search Terms:
- does a new tranmission lower the retial value of a car
- does putting in a new transmission on a car affect the tradein value
- does the value of a truck go up with new engine
- how much does the value of a car go down with a broken transmission
- how much value does a rebuilt transmission add to a vehicle