I am shopping a brand new automobile as well as wish to traffic in my 2001 mustang convertible. The automobile is in great condition as well as has about 4000 in aftermarket upgrades though has teenager paint defects upon a back bumber since of an collision it was in. KBB says we should get about 7500 (stock) for it as well as a dealership is observant they will usually give me 6000 since of a accident. Does a worth dump which most or have been they perplexing to slice me off???
Incoming Search Terms:
- about how much does a brand new car wrecked lose
- how much to deduct for a used car that has been wrecked and repaired
- how much value do yo uloose when a car has been in an accident?
- how much value does a car lose in an accident
- if a car has been recked how much valuse does it loses